Where can I get my HFC transcript?


The Registration and Records Office at Henry Ford College maintains the transcripts for every HFC student.

You are able to request either Official or Unofficial transcripts. (For Unofficial Transcripts, log in to your HFC Online Self-Service account and select "unofficial transcript".) Unofficial transcripts are free while there is a charge for official transcripts.



  • Last Updated Jul 07, 2020
  • Views 299
  • Answered By Tessa Betts

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Email a Librarian

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.